Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Bl#$$y Hoons!!!!

Sorry guys had to get this off my chest, I'm so annoyed that I could chew glass!!.

Went to the driving range this morning (First time for twelve months) to try out a new club. I was only there 10 min then some muppet decided it was a good idea to do doughnuts on the gravel next to my car. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. By the time I reached a position where I could see what was going on he was disappearing in a cloud of dust, preventing me or anyone else from getting his license number. I knew my car had received the brunt of the rocks and sand when some guys in the car park were crowded around the driver side. There was a layer of dirt all over the boot and driver side which was peppered with small paint chips and dings and a few small chips in the rear window.
    The thigs that eats at me the most is that there is nothing i can do about it as i don't have their licencse and cant ID them. All I can hope for if that karma does it's stuff and they hit a tree.

Whats with the younger generation of today? I would never even consider doing something so destructive to someone elses property.

It just makes my blood boil that you work hard and save for years to be able to buy nice things, which when looked after should last many years and some feral ????, with no respect for anyones property has to damage it.

I feel a bit better now.
    It's better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt!

Bring back rule 303

I am a great believer in what goes around comes around, karma or whatever you want call it.

They will get theres.

Al

Trouble with the Karma theory is why did you recieve the bad deed in the first place.
    Cheers,
    Rod

Too bad Tex, feeling angry and not being able to do something about it is pretty bad.

Hope the insurance can cover it?
    Cheers,
    Clinton

"Use your third eye" - Watson

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clinton_findlay/

Quote Originally Posted by rodm View Post
    Trouble with the Karma theory is why did you recieve the bad deed in the first place.
    Pay back for all the bad thinks you have done..

Al

Or bad things you did in a previous life.
    Photo Gallery

Must have been the previous life. Because I'm an Angel, and all of my bad deeds combined wouldn't make up for half of that.
    It's better to be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt!

You are being very polite about the idiot however seeking revenge will not fix the damage to your car.

I don't think people should be cruel to these idiots because that makes you as bad as them. Just cooly and humanely eliminate them without being angry.

These people when caught blame their parents, blame having some unfortunate gene that gives them pleasure by making someone else miserable or having a passed on mental condition that makes them do stupid and destructive things. They say they can't help themselves.

If this is the case then let's break the cycle for their sake and for future generations - terminate the blood line.
    - Wood Borer

We can only hope the adage of

"Every dog has its day" Let's just hope you at least get to see it.

Failing that,

hmmmmmmm Rule .303 does have some merit

Failing that, perhaps there could be a case made for retroactive birth control.

Mate -- I feel for you as I had a similar experience in a supermarket carpark and the person used a shopping trolley - car was 6 months old - repairs $300

Hi Tex,

Sorry to hear of your misfortune of having been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What goes around comes around - what a load of crap - what about the likes of Saddam Hussain, Stalin etc.

Why do they do it? - envy, jealousy etc obviously they weren't taught good ethics, morals and to respect other people and their property by the family. Maybe they are the same ones who start fires, grafetti artists, vandalise public property.

DCL