Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NIce work !
    If you dont play it, it's not an instrument!

What did it cost? To be honest, I haven't yet added it all up. However, I still have all the receipts, so I'll do the maths when I get a chance over the next day or 2, and let you know.
    Last edited by anawanahuanana; 11th February 2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: P*ss poor spelling.....

I love it, look brilliant!

What is that little mirror thing next to the mirror? It's plugged in?

Hi Makka - thats the base for the mirror (mirror swings out from the wall) - when SWMBO is doing makeup, she can turn the light on and illuminate her face (not recommended for Monday mornings)
    Steve
    Kilmore (Melbourne-ish)
    Australia

....catchy phrase here

Spot on Sepiph1!

The good lady is blind as a bat without her glasses on, and when doing her eye make up, she had to bend right over the vanity and get within a couple of inches of the mirror to see what she was doing. Nice view for me, not so nice for her....... Hence the illuminated, magnifying mirror she can now just pull out. I'm taking all my many receipts into work for the night shift tonight, so I'll put together some final figures when it's quiet, and post them on here, so you can all tell me how I could have got it done cheaper by using a tradie!

I've sat down with all the receipts I can find for the stuff I used in the bathroom, and the grand total was approx $3500. Of this almost $2000 was on the fittings, and the rest was on the wall sheets, tiles, adhesive, grout, paint, tooling etc etc. I was fortunate enough to be gifted all the waterproofing stuff except the bond breaker, so that helped a little.

As an aside, the main mirror/shelf unit was $145 from the local CTM, and the make-up mirror was purchased earlier for $180 from The Shaver Shop.

So there it is.

Now to begin the next one. This one should be easier in some ways, seeing as I have a little experience now. Although I do have to build a bath frame in the next one, which concerns me a little.

Thanks again for all your positive comments and assistance. See you back here for round 2 soon!