Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thumbs up Old soldiers never die, they just....

..beat the crap out of some cowardly scum who richly deserved everything they got.

Have a read of the article that I've linked to. Should be more of it, imo.

The old fella was facing odds of 4 to 1, was half tanked and still won the day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
    I wanted to become a brickie but my old man said "No son, learn a trade."

Good on him , hope the bastards get caught before they do actually hurt someone:mad:
    Cheers

DJ

ADMIN

That is funny, I can just imagine the thugs telling their mates they got done over by a gang of blokes to save the embarrasement.

Al

Cheers

Major Panic

Quote Originally Posted by ozwinner View Post
    That is funny, I can just imagine the thugs telling their mates they got done over by a gang of blokes to save the embarrasement.

Al
    Reminds me of The Fifth Element where 20-30 bad guys get done by one guy (Bruce Willis), the survivor runs back to his boss and says "it was a trap!"

Love it

Reminded me of a conversation I had with a Scot at work a while ago. He was in his 60's I guess, & lives with his wife at a retirement village somewhere nearby.

Nice old bloke, bit quick tempered though, as it turned out. In his earlier days he had apparently been in the Scots Guards (?) for some time.

He was telling me about this time in the village having lunch with his wife in the large dining room, which was pretty busy. Another couple asked to share their table, & sat down, When this other bloke heard his accent, he started needling & mimicing him. This wore thin after a while, & he told him to ease up, & the bloke got a bit cut but shut up. When the couple got up to leave, the bloke leaned over to him & said something about migrants not belonging here. He saw red, stood up & headbutted this bloke, right there in the middle of everyone dining.

His missus was real p15sed at him he reckoned, but the look of satisfaction on his face when he was telling me all this was priceless

Beware the fighting Scot

Cheers..............Sean

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Smile

With respect for the Scot's,

Nah!! beware the Ulster man .

Though having just said this I have spent, in an earlier life, an opportunity to share a house with 3 people of the Scottish descendants.

To return home to the tasty aromas of, haggis, tripe, sheep brains and other perceived delicacy's from their point of gastronomical appreciation, this is somewhat difficult to appreciate.

Quick tempered!! Who was the worst? the 3 Scottish guys or the Ulster man?

Quite probably the Ulster man.

Out numbered.

But on most ocasions we were side by side.

Except when I came home every night

Den. :mad:
    Last edited by cub3; 31st October 2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: general edit

Speaking of Scots... did some work in Drug & Alcohol education in the workplace quite a few years ago, and much of the information came from Drug & alcohol Services Education officer called Steve Alsop (a Scot). He explained to me ( humorously) that the English and the Scots actually drink the same amount of alcohol (on average) each week. Difference is: the Englishman drinks a couple of pints on Monday, a couple on Tuesday, etc. One day has one too many and kills himself in the car.

The Scotsman on the other hand has nothing on Monday, nothing on Tuesday, fifteen pints on Friday and kills some bloke in an argument!

Cheers,

Mark
    silkwood