Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default now back to our regular program...

Well I'm back after a 3 week break from wwf. I hope one of you bastards missed me!
    The holiday on Straddie was very relaxing but the weather was a bit too good and the fishing suffered. Came away with only one snodger of a bream amongst a haul of very average stuff. And I was sick too boot - it's not a nice feeling waking up in the morning and finding your eyelids are stuck together . However, plenty of red wine and cough syrup with codeine makes the night pass by much more betterer. Did manage to get a bit of lapping done on one of the planes I'm restoring, but with the choice being red wine or a properly lapped sole, the red wine won out. Seems I've only been painting since I got back and I have one top tip I might post to the hints and tips later on, but I've also managed to get afew other things done. Finally I've installed a new vice to my bench which came from carbatec. I used a salvaged ironbark step dimensioned down for the jaws, but it just about buggered my wrist from the vibrations jointing it, that stuff must have been 50 or 60 years old and hard as concrete.
    Anyone care to give a synopsis of the must-read posts of the last three weeks!
    Cheers
    Michael

Anyone care to give a synopsis of the must-read posts of the last three weeks!
    Yeah wanna come for a drive to Toowoomba
    Sharpening Demo / BBQ, Aug 19th - Toowoomba
    Have a nice day - Cheers

Welcome back Michael!

There's been some stunning revelations and red hot goss', but it's all been deleted now...

Thanks fellas. Wood butcher, I'll check with SWMBO and see if I can get a leave pass for the 19th!
    Cheers
    Michael