Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Exador
    My experience at H&F Brisbane is that noone really wants to get off their bum to assist. It's only just around the corner, but I don't own any Hafco gear, nor am I likely to, because whenever I've walked in, I've wandered around like a lost soul for 10 minutes trying to get someone to help me out. When they do appear, they don't seem to know much about their machinery other than knowing where it is in the catalogue. Just my two bobs' worth, obviously others have had differing experiences.
    I drop in there occasionally Exador (if you mean Boundary Road), and I've found them to be pretty good. I mainly look, though, and have only bought some small items from them. I usually have them approach me when mostly I want to be left alone to browse. I get the impression that their main turnover is from sales of big machinery to the bigger manufacturers.

Well my second visit to H&F in Brisbane went much better than the first visit. David was very helpful in getting my the dust collector and throwing in a clamp and an offcut of dust pipe, especially when I mentioned how I was totally ignored the first time I visited there about a year ago.

I'm happy

cheers
    Wendy