Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default John & Janet are coming to Australia

Some forum members might know that Janet & I are coming back to Australia in October hopefully for 6 months. (visas are granted for 3 months and extension can be applied for at around 11 weeks).

I am looking for a car deal.
    I have in mind either purchasing an old car around the $2000 mark and disposing of it at the end of the 6 months or if any member wants to put up a proposition please pm me your telephone number and I will ring back your evening time.

It might work out to both of our advantage if a higher price car was available with the idea of giving the car back when holiday was over.

We will be staying in the Great Ocean Rd area near to echinida and it is not our intention to do touring on this occassion.
    However I would be happy to drive the car from any location on the Eastern side of Australia down to this area.
    woody U.K.

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln

It may be worth looking at leasing a car for that time.

Can't stay away, can you John?
    Cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by jow104
    Some forum members might know that Janet & I are coming back to Australia in October hopefully for 6 months. (visas are granted for 3 months and extension can be applied for at around 11 weeks).

I am looking for a car deal.
    I have in mind either purchasing an old car around the $2000 mark and disposing of it at the end of the 6 months or if any member wants to put up a proposition please pm me your telephone number and I will ring back your evening time.

It might work out to both of our advantage if a higher price car was available with the idea of giving the car back when holiday was over.

We will be staying in the Great Ocean Rd area near to echinida and it is not our intention to do touring on this occassion.
    However I would be happy to drive the car from any location on the Eastern side of Australia down to this area.
    Scared hell out of me. I thought you meant John and Janet Howard. Keep them as long as you want.
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!