Hi Guys,

I really don't know if this is the best forum or place to ask this question,but I have a problem relating to a drum kit - that I need solved.

I live in Melbourne. I custom ordered in a drumkit from the States & later on received an add on part (a 10" Tom Tom for those in the know) to match this drum kit. The manufacturer did a rather bad job in colour matching the new to the old & it just looks wrong to me.

I think it's mainly to do with the lacquer highlights (if that makes sense??). Anyways I would love a solution, somebody that could help me out. In full light both are reasonable close I believe, but if you look at them side by side in darker conditions - the 10" tom looks a lot lighter than the rest of the drum kit.

Is there somebody that is good with these sorts of problems that would be able to help me out? I would be able to bring down one of the correct looking parts down along with the 10" tom.

If anyone has any resolutions please email me at [email protected] & I will by glad to listen!

Thanks in advance,
George.