Default A public message for Happy Hammer

Apparently you don't enjoy The Rip In The Fabric Of The Universe. Indeed, you think it's crap.

Well it is, admittedly, silly, juvenile stuff. An excuse for a few old farts to write the kind of puerile nonsense they might just about have got away with at uni or high school. If you don't enjoy it, I suggest you simply ignore it.

Of course you are perfectly entitled to have an opinion and to express it. As it happens, I don't agree with your opinion. I did consider sending you a reddie in response to your snide post in the RITFOTU thread earlier today. However, I've never sent anyone a reddie on these forums yet and I'm disinclined to do so now.

But just so that you know: as far as I am concerned, you can take your opinion and put it where the monkey put his nuts.

If you don't know where that is, ask Zed.
    Driver of the Forums
    Lord of the Manor of Upper Legover

Driver, i totally agree with you. i dont particularly respond well to the rip in the fabric, or the not a joke just a bit of fun threads. thats me! i also see that a lot of forum-ites love it to bits. i just have a look every now and then, still dont see anything in it for me and go and play in the threads i can relate to. BUT, there is no way i would try and disrupt the fun that you and other members have in those very popular threads. keep them going, they are part of the character of this board!!

I tend to be very tighta@@sed with my reddies but HH you just got one
    Us oldies still have a sense of the inane .even Al is funny to most of us

Pete
    What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
    Edward Langley, Artist (1928-1995)

Go pretty well with what doug has said, espically the rip in the fabric, don't think i've ever posted there,then again never posted in the incra or festool ,
    If you don't like or have nothing positive / funny etc ...to add to the thread stay away , its your choice , but why put &&&&& on those who do
    Haven't we had enough mud slinging this year without the need to complain about a thread you don't approve of when you have the option to just ignore it, this forum made No1 not only for the number of posts but because people came and stayed and formed a large almost extended family ( just check out the hatched matched & touchy feely thread ) as there seems to be something for everyone, to me some threads have little or no intrest, so I stay away others I check out as regularly as I can, theres also an ignore list if you feel the need .

If you have a problem with someones posts the best thing is to take them off your buddy list and if their not on it add them then remove them and that will teach them that you are not to be triffled with

Rgds
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

BTW, TRITFOTU has had over 15,000 views which would make it one of the top viewed threads on the board.

Only "Not a Joke" has a higher view count I believe.