Default It's happening again

I think the renovate forum might be under attack again. Same symptoms as last time, very slow site often logs you out when navigating around.

Doesn't appear to be under attack.

However 106,700+ emails were sent out over the past 3 days which was a pretty heavy drain on forum resources. for up to 14 hrs a day.

And I'm still not sure all went out. Ran all day Tuesday off and on, dropping out every hour or so then again all day Wednesday until around 10:00pm when it stopped working once more then ran again most of Thursday until around 6 or 7:00am Friday when it stopped working again without finishing the full mailout.

Not doing any more so shouldn't slow down any more if that's what it was causing problems. It's dead quiet in here right now and that's the reason for the massive possibly disruptive mailout.

Plus Google and other search engines are currently updating their searches of the forums to hopefully stop searchers from being redirected wrongly to WWF.

Not sure if others have had the problems you have mentioned. been running very fast and steady for me apart from the b emails dropping out.

Would be interested in hearing from others with problems. Haven't had any other reports that I have seen.

Without getting feedback it's hard to find all the faults and problems and and I'm sure there are still a number of i haven't been able to find. Without members feedback it's really hard to keep on top of the problems.

Fixed a bit over 80 links that sent Reno users back to WWF. Thank you to the new member who let me know of a problem which lead to a marathon backroom search and workout. (6+ hrs of my life I'll never get back)

Cheers