Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by poundy View Post
    ..... just that I wouldn't have minded capturing the ideas on how to create my own custom size / pitch for when I need them....
    I do this sort of thing all the time, poundy. Trouble is, by the time I get around to doing whatever it was, I can't for he life of me remember just what I filed the info under. In my search for it, I invariably come across something else that grabs my attention & off I go off on some tangent. Retirement, curiosity, & a short attention span are a dangerous mix....

Cheers,
    IW

mine is called "OneNote" I copy relevant text from a webpage if it's short, and paste it in - bam, it also inserts a link to where I snipped it from ! Woot ! Or, if i think the content could be removed or the links disappear in some way (I find some recipe websites do this) then I could use the PRINT feature and print into OneNote, and there's my permanent reference.

sometimes I even remember to write on the page what I was thinking about building when I added the info, like screw threads = bench vice bits