Needed a bit more counter and draw space in the bathroom, so with some maximum dimensions and a very rough idea of what i wanted it was into the workshop to quickly knock up a table.
A few months later i'm finished, pretty quick for me.....

IMG_4166.jpg IMG_4167.jpg IMG_4168.jpg IMG_4169.jpg IMG_4170.jpg

The whole thing is made up from offcuts found in the shop. The legs are some 20mm 'krapiata' pine glued up to make 35mm square legs. The top is some left over New Guinea rosewood and Red Oak. Draw made out of Aussie Red Cedar. Shelves a mix of New Guinea Rosewood, Red Oak and some mysterious hard wood found in the shed of the house we moved into.

The top was finished by coating it with 2 layers of West Systems epoxy, sanded back smoothish then 2 coats of Wipe-on-poly. Seen this in Australian Woodsmith and thought it would be a tough finish. The rest with 3-4 coats of shelac and 2 coats of wipe-on-poly. Once again just using up what I had laying around and experimenting.

IMG_4172.jpg IMG_4173.jpg IMG_4175.jpg

And here it is full filling its purpose.
Now just need to make a rack for razor and brush, any ideas??

IMG_4180.jpg

A bit rough around the edges in places, but gets the job done.
Things learnt:
- getting a little better at dovetails.
- getting better at making projects with no plans and working out how to fix errors. (although some plans would have helped and solved a lot of time, instead of going 'I should have done that before I glued up this'.
- fitting a draw.

Cheers..