Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Looking to continue apprenticeship..

Hi,
    as the title suggests I'm currently an out of job cabinetmaker/joiner apprentice who is currently enrolled in cabinetmaking furniture cert III, i will be a 2nd year as of January next year.
    i do not expect much to come from this post but Im simply exploring my options you just never know,
    i currently live in Londonderry nsw which is close to Penrith in the western suburbs of Sydney, would love to find something close to home but do not mind traveling as i had to in my last job which was an hour 15 minute trip each way.
    i have a love of the trade but most of all working with timber and creating something out of nothing, my creativity and design are different and unique and i love a challenge this is best shown in my year 12 major project piece which will be attached but also more information can be found on my profile in threads i have started,
    if anyone knows of anyone looking for an apprentice in this trade please let me know, keen to get back into it and pick up where i left off,
    regards Anthony

DSC00135.jpg DSC00131.jpg

If you haven't already done so, contact an apprentice agencey too.

Best of luck.

Craig