Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by silentC
    For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting the outcome of my coffee machine's problem passing steam, you will be happy to know that after following the advice of forum members, all is well. I bought some "Scalex Dishwasher & Appliance Cleaner" which I ran through this morning.

I tell you, it was like passing a kidney stone and I'm sure I heard the machine heave a sigh of relief as it spat a lump of calcium deposit out the end of it's steam nozzle and across the room. We now have full steam ahead and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the fizzy taste disappears altogether.
    That's just fabulous news Darren. Thanks so much for sharing it with us

I was tempted to say pee off Darren but that might offend some of the more sensitive types, so I'll just say that I was thinking I wonder how long till the cleaner flavour goes away?
    Cheers
    Jim

"I see dumb peope!"

For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting the outcome of my coffee machine's problem passing steam, you will be happy to know that after following the advice of forum members, all is well. I bought some "Scalex Dishwasher & Appliance Cleaner" which I ran through this morning.

I tell you, it was like passing a kidney stone and I'm sure I heard the machine heave a sigh of relief as it spat a lump of calcium deposit out the end of it's steam nozzle and across the room. We now have full steam ahead and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before the fizzy taste disappears altogether.
    The marvels of modern medecine! First Gatiep, then Jow, then Barry White, and now SilentC's coffee machine - have all made spectacular recoveries from life-threatening illnesses. Our health systems may have the occasional Dr Death, but we can be thankful that we do not live in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, where the first three gentlemen would by now be facing hospital bills of $100,000 or more, if they had not been paying ruinous premiums for health insurance all their lives.

Rocker

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

Which health fund are you in that covers coffee machines
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Fascinated as I was by the story of your coffee machine's gallstone, what I am hanging out for is an account of the dramas involved in building your new stately home. When can we expect the first installment?
    Plans are in to the council, sitting on backside now waiting for them to get off theirs. I've ordered a very big water tank and an even bigger shed. Watch this space.
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."

Plans are in to the council, sitting on backside now waiting for them to get off theirs. I've ordered a very big water tank and an even bigger shed. Watch this space.
    There was a time when you'd have to go to the parts dept at the local railway depot if you wanted a long weight. Now, for our convenience, they stock them in the local authority planning departments right round the country.

Cheers,
    P

But the best place and time to get a long stand is in any branch of one of the major banks at lunch time.
    Driver of the Forums
    Lord of the Manor of Upper Legover