Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
    Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

Default Miss 11 in trouble again

Got a note from teacher, Miss 11 was being teased by some boys who called her Farm Girl, her response was Welfare Boys.
    Big lads couldn't handle it and now SHE is in trouble.
    I had to tell the principle (without laughing, that was hard) that I was sorry for her actions (that was a lie too)
    Bit of Dad's intolerance for buffoons has rubbed off.
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

It seems to be the way now, someone starts something and gets more than what they expected. They are heard sypathetically when they complain.

Something like making your bed and sleeping in it. Tell your daughter to keep up the good work, we need to keep the people from Moronia at bay.
    - Wood Borer

Too bad some truth is not a defence (being overly gratuitos and sneering), perhaps a note back saying that with the appropriate bullying policy correctly enforced my daughters actions would not have occured and that his duty of care to your daughter has been breached in requiring your daughter to endure the threats and abuse from these other children.

Funny isn't it? When I was at school, the kids from the farms were looked down upon by the town kids. They were the ones who turned up in hand-me-down clothes and never bought their lunch (which just meant that their parents weren't caught up in the fashion-victim crap and could give them something better for lunch than a sausage roll and a paddle pop).

My wife on the other hand had a totally different experience. She went to school in Coonabarabran and the kids 'off the land' were a cut above and teased the 'townies'.

When I was 11 I used to get really upset about being stirred. Second best thing to do is to ignore them. The best is to give it back in spades!!
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."