Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Craftmaster cbs-360 bandsaw

Hello to you all and a very merry xmas as i am thinking of it.
    I have the above bandsaw which has been generously donated to myself for up coming work. Thing is it has some work to be done and in that it has no manual at all with the machine. I have searched high and low now for 2 solid weeks and can only come up with the units for sale or how to re tyre a wheel for one. I am hoping someone on here has an electric copy scanned from there manual that would be generous to send to me so i can work it all out. Any help will be grateful.
    Cheers Chris

Try Drapers tools from England they carry a large variety of tires for band saws .
    It always helps if you can post a pic of the machine , it allows for easier identification.

Jeff
    vk4

try http://www.clarkeservice.co.uk/manua...ker/cbs355.pdf

It looks very similar to the Toolmac version of the Craftmaster, so I assume it should be close enough for you.

I knew a site that gives free manuals for bandsaw but unfortunately they don't have the manual for Craftmaster. I'd like to believe that it is an old machine. I can't find any info in the model you gave . You may go to vintagemachinery.org.