Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Triton after market micro adjust fence. Do these exist?

Quick question. Is anyone aware of any good quality micro adjust router fence for the Triton range of routers. Similar to the Bosch versions perhaps? thanks

Unfortunately not. The triton router is quite unique and doesn't lend itself to many aftermarket accessories.

I did have plans at one stage to make spring loaded pads for the fence that would allow shimming (same idea as the Triton router table fence)...but it ended up in the "too hard" basket.

Saying that, my big triton very rarely comes out from under the table. I have 4 other routers for that, plus and old Elu micro adjustable fence that I can bolt onto any of them. I am however going to be getting rid two of my 1/4" machines and replacing them with the baby triton.......

Carbatec is a place you can try for Triton parts, of current models only though.

Having used a Bosch with said adjustable fence I would also love one for my Triton if anyone knows of one that would work.
    The other day I described to my daughter how to find something in the garage by saying "It's right near my big saw". A few minutes later she came back to ask: "Do you mean the black one, the green one, or the blue one?".