Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard wax polish

Quote Originally Posted by soundman
    Neals not reall big about blowing his own trumpet So Ill do it for him.
    Trumpet !! I tried to blow me own trumpet once ... buggered me back falling off the couch.
    Neils lucky to have someone like soundman around .... not my cup of tea, but each to his own.

Great minds discuss ideas,
    average minds discuss events,
    small minds discuss people

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sturdee
    So you don't like the way things are done here. :mad: Not enough advertising by Ubeaut for your liking. :mad: Not enough links to make it easy for you. :mad:

So why stay. :eek: I'm sure the board will get along somehow without the benefit of your wisdom. :eek: I know that might be difficult to believe but I'm sure we'll cope.

Peter.
    geez , sounds like you were rogered by an elephant your screaming that loud !
    Take a chill pill or at least let the person the post was directed at do the shouting . Must be looking for free ubeaut products hey ?

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I checked out the Ubeaut stand at Coorparoo on the weekend and got some Polish Reviver. It says on the bottle that it contains Pure cider Vinegar and Boronia Oil, but the website picture says it contains sandalwood oil and the text says it contains linseed oil. :confused: Just wondering if there is going to be a difference in finish?? I take it the oil used doesn't matter?

Thanks
    Dan