Red face New and needing a little help

Hi

I am new to this forum and was hoping I might find someone who lives near Lismore NSW who might be interested in showing how to do scroll saw work. I have MS and am unable to drive but could be taken to someones place on Tuesdays or Fridays by my hubby. However I need to work in airconditioning as the heat makes me very weak. (Huby is happy for me to make a mess in the house ) I have been making things and using power tools for years but am totally self taught. In the past pre MS effects I have put up our fence, built the besser brick and timber bench at on the porch, Put the pallings up on out deck railing, built shelves and I built the timber gates for our place that have now been up for approx 10 years and still going strong. Despite the fact that for 8 of those years we had a big dog jumping at them trying to get out!!
    Since MS effects I have still managed to make lazy susans and a padded ottoamn with hinged top so it can be used for storage. And I have built various shelves around the house.
    My health is deteriorating slowly so I think it is now or never to get into scroll work which I have wanted to do since a very young child after seeing some of the wonderful work my granddad had made. So if there is anyone out there who could help I would be very very grateful. I don't have a scroll saw yet as I wanted to see how I went first.

Cheers
    Louise

I have a scroll saw which was given to me a few years ago. As I have another, you are welcome to this one, it is just taking up space (as too am I.)

Welcome Louise. nice to have you aboard. rustynail has made you a very generous offer.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

A very warm welcome to you Louise and hope you
    gain sufficient knowledge to make a few things on the scrollsaw.

A pat on the back to "Rusty Nail" too for his generous offer.

Allan
    Life is short ... smile while you still have teeth.