Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thumbs up Great service, quality and price. AAA rated

My old GMC planer thicknesser blades have has a hard life ripping Jarrah most of their lives, so I decided to try to find an affordable alternative.
    After much research, it was apparent that with the price of the HSS with tungsten content blades had risen sharply since I bought the last set, roughly $25 18 months ago to $60 now, and that is for a two blade set!!!!
    During my research I found some really nice Tungsten Carbide Tipped blades, made in the USA, by a company called called Titan Knife, but the price was a bit steep for me.

Further research found a guy on ebay (Dennis Gallagher) selling TCT blades for a quite reasonable price, but they were in sets of three, so I emailed him and asked about a set of two.
    "No problems" was the speedy reply, and the price was adjusted accordingly.
    "Done deal" I replied. They were dispatched a couple of days later.

Usually it takes under two weeks for parcels from the USA to arrive here, so after 3 weeks I emailed Dennis and told him that they had not arrived, and full of apologies he offered to send a replacement set immediately. I told him I would wait a few more days and email him again if they didn't show, and sure enough, they didn't.
    I emailed him again, and he was again all apologies, even though this was beyond his control, and insisted on posting a replacement set immediately, which he did.

Yep, you guessed it, a few days later the original set turned up. just over a month after the postmarked date.

I have to say that given the price of these blades, I was not expecting them to be anything more than some reasonable Chinese blades with no brand name & some interesting indecipherable caricatures on the label, if there was a label.
    Boy was I in for a surprise, they are in fact USA Titan Knife Precision Quality Knives.
    I was over the moon to say the least. The blades are brilliant,...the service was brilliant,....and the price was brilliant given the current price of the standard blades now.

I cannot recommend this trader highly enough, and I am obviously not the only impressed customer, as he has a 100% ebay feedback rating on over 1,970 feedbacks since Sept. 2000.

Contact details if you are inclined toward a great set of knives and great service
    eBay My World - zerfus

If you don't see your required blades listed, email him directly with your enquiry
    [email protected]

Great story and great to hear of some good service and quality.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John