Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: MDF Available

Default MDF Available

Good afternoon all,

This is my first time here after a little googling around. The reason for the post is that the company that I work for in Sydney has quite a bit of MDF available at the moment and on a fairly regular basis. The fridges and refrigeration equipment we purchase come boxed in MDF. We receive and unpack new gear all the time.

The choices are dumping in landfill that costs money or finding someone that will take it. A grand price of free seems to be the going rate at the moment. We would prefer not to dump it.

If there are any timber users groups or clubs out there that would like to get together and grab a job lot then we would love to hear from you.

The ideal solution for us would be for the receiver of the MDF to locate a bin on our site and we will just fill it up and call you when you can collect.

Regards

Wayne

Maybe you could contact one of the local wood working groups. I am sure they would love to take it off your hands to teach new members how to use wood and associated tools without the huge overheads involved. This forum has a groups thread. Check that out and you might be in luck.

Cheers

Kris
    "Last year I said I'd fix the squeak in the cupbaord door hinge... Right now I have nearly finished remodelling the whole damn kitchen!"

[email protected]

Would love some, where in Sydney, how much do you have?