Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Chinese to me to Bedbug

I have just received an e-mail from a fellow who has been getting strange Chinese characters with in it.

I know Bedbug mentioned this not so long ago, the fellow asked if I had done it (sending him the e-mail)r is it more sinister. Of course I had not used the characters but had sent him the e-mail.

Any ideas, comments, theory's..........I know Wongo is the culprit.
    佄呃偙䱍倠䉕䥌䐯䑔䠠䵔⁌⸴‰湡楳楴湯污㸢㰊呈䱍㰾䕈䑁䴼呅潣瑮湥㵴琢硥瑨汭档牡敳㵴湵捩摯栠瑴煥極㵶潃瑮湥祔数匼奔䕌琠灹㵥整瑸振獳祤笠洠牡楧㩮㔠硰†††映湯楳敺ㄺ瀰 †††潦瑮昭浡汩㩹䄢楲污㬢 †††潣潬㩲戠慬正਻ †捳潲汬慢敳挭汯牯搣搴搴㬴猠牣汯扬牡愭牲睯挭汯牯〲〲猠牣汯扬牡搭牡獫慨潤潣潬㩲昴昴昴਻ †捳潲汬慢慦散挭汯挣挲挲㬲猠牣汯扬牡栭杩汨杩瑨挭汯牯攣散散猠牣汯扬牡猭慨潤潣潬㩲㜸㜸㜸਻ †捳潲汬慢潣潬㩲㑤㑤㑤紻漊洠牡楧㩰㔠硰†††慭杲湩戭瑯潴㩭㔠硰紻甊洠牡楧㩰㔠硰†††慭杲湩戭瑯潴㩭㔠硰紻戊潬正畱瑯洠牡楧㩰㔠硰†††慭杲湩戭瑯潴㩭㔠硰紻㰊匯奔䕌㰊䕍䅔渠浡㵥䕇䕎䅒佔潣瑮湥㵴䴢䡓䵔⁌⸸㘮〰㤱㠰㰾䠯䅅㹄㰊佂奄戠䍧汯牯晦晦晦䐼噉吾楨獩樠獵⁴⁡潮整敮渠睥汳瑥整湥攠慭汩摥瀠敬獡爊灥祬愠潴眠慥桴牥椠湥㰠呓佒䝎爾捥敩敶牯渠瑯㰮匯剔乏㹇䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖匼剔乏㹇呓佒䝎灳㰻䐯噉䐼噉灳㰻䐯噉䐼噉䐼噉䐼噉䐼噉䐼噉䐼噉刾来牡獤䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖摅瑩牯䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖牏慮敭瑮污吠牵敮獲䜠潲灵䄠獵牴污慩㰠䵉瑳汹㵥圢䑉䡔瀳㭸䠠䥅䡇㩔㜠瀷牳㵣挢摩㠱㐸扡䀸慲浹湯楷瑤㵨㈱敨杩瑨㔽㸸䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖䄼牨晥瀮据挮浯愮歾機漯杴㸢瑨灴瀮据挮浯愮歾機漯杴⽡⼼䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖渦獢㭰䥄㹖慒浹湯摮牥潳㱮䐯噉䐼噉灳㰻䐯噉䐼噉ㄯ‹敋灰汥䌠呃㰠䐯噉䐼噉䠾湩档湩牢潯䥄㹖㰊䥄㹖㠰㐲〠㈴㰰䐯噉䐼噉㰾牨晥慭汩潴爺祡慳㕮䀶浧楡慴杲眽浰楡䥬㹅慲獹湡㘵杀慭汩挮浯䥄㹖䥄㹖䥄㹖䥄㹖䥄㹖渦獢㭰㰊䥄㹖渦獢㭰䥄㹖䥄㹖佂奄㰾䠯䵔㹌

Howdy. Was it a one off occurrence or is this staff being inserted into emails all the time?

"A zebra does not change its spots" -Al Gore 1992

Its happened twice to the fellow I got this off. I have heard of it before off Bedbug here on the forum.

If it's not happeing all the time then it's got me a bit stumped. It could have just been a glitch in the mail server or the mail client or something. If it were happening on a more regular basis I would have suggested there was a problem in the encoding of the email as they were being sent (like the language set to south east asian or something). I would doubt that it is anything nefarious anyhow.

"A zebra does not change its spots" -Al Gore 1992

Running it thru google translator, it looks like it might just be spam for iteasypass.com?
    I may be weird, but I'm saving up to become eccentric.

- Andy Mc

There's a fair bet it's not coming from your actual account, it's very easy to make it look like it is though. If you have run an up to date virus checker (I suggest avast free) and a malware checker (try adaware) over your pc and it's coming up clean, chances are someone who has your address in their contact list has a virus or malware and it's going through their address book sending advertising from every address it finds.

Cheers
    Andrew
    ---

Visit my blog The Woodwork Geek to see what I've been up to or follow my ramblings on Twitter

Ok happened again same fellow considering the e-mail sent out goes to some 30 people and he's the only one getting the problem its going to a Gov e-mail address his work.

Thanks for the thoughts

Skew thanks for doing the translation bit I just have not had the time to do that. This leads me to consider a Spammer is between the fellow and myself tagging as it travels.