Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Gippsland forum member selling hardwood slabs?

Is this anyone we know? Has anyone had positive experience dealing with the bloke?
    I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you just read is not what I meant.

Regards, Woodwould.

Yep he is a mate of mine, that I met through the forum. Himself and another bloke cut quite a bit of timber and his offsider makes some very nice furniture and other stuff. I currently have his chainsaw mill sitting in my shed. definetly worth a call last I spoke to them they were in the process of building a solar kiln.
    I am told that sharpening handsaws is a dying art.... this must mean I am an artisan.

Get your handsaws sharpened properly to the highest possible standard, the only way they should be done, BY HAND, BY ME!!! I only accept perfection in any saw I sharpen.

Thanks Travis, I'll give him a call then.
    I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you just read is not what I meant.

Regards, Woodwould.

good job I was sick today or I probably wouldn't have gotten on here for a few weeks and would have missed the post.
    I am told that sharpening handsaws is a dying art.... this must mean I am an artisan.

Get your handsaws sharpened properly to the highest possible standard, the only way they should be done, BY HAND, BY ME!!! I only accept perfection in any saw I sharpen.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Edwards View Post
    good job I was sick today or I probably wouldn't have gotten on here for a few weeks and would have missed the post.
    Oh dear! Get well soon.

Regards, Woodwould.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwould View Post
    Oh dear! Get well soon.
    Its just the flu!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Edwards View Post
    Its just the flu!
    Man flu? That's serious!

Regards, Woodwould.

With 1062 items sold and 100% positive feedback I think you could trust him.

In trying to learn a little about everything,
    you become masters of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by FRB Design View Post
    With 1062 items sold and 100% positive feedback I think you could trust him.

Yep they have some very nice slabs and sawn lumber.