Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Cool Some Mum's are Devious (Hope this is ok )

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how handsome John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of John's sexuality and this only made her more
    curious.
    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two men interact,she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mum's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mike and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Mike came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?" John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my
    house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for
    dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read:
    "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Mike, and I'm not saying that you 'don't' sleep with Mike. But the fact remains that if he was sleeping in his own bed, he would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mum"

Acceptable but an old one I'm afraid

------------------
    Ian () Robertson
    "We do good turns every day"

[This message has been edited by (edited 16 October 2000).]

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

I liked it and I hadn't heard it before.
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.