Thread: Our luck???

Angry Our luck???

A couple had been married for 25 years and also celebrated their 60th birthdays. During the celebration a fairy appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple all those years, she would give them one wish each.
    The wife wanted to travel around the world since she had already RV'd North America and Mexico. The fairy waved her wand and Boom! She had the tickets in her hand.
    Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said shyly, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me." The fairy picked up her wand and Boom! He was 90.--Contributed by RVers Steve and Chris

------------------
    Ian () Robertson
    "We do good turns every day"

Exclamation

60?? What did he think he was going to do with her anyway!

Brett
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

Talking

Whilst I have a fair way to go yet I do have an old friend who is 84, and is still a bloody liability amongst a group of much much younger women.
    Andres Segovia, died at 98 and had a son of 21, outlived all five wives (except the last one).

One from Groucho Marx while hosting a game show in the 50's, nearly got him barred from TV.
    Well sir, what do you do........I am a farmer and I have 14 children pause...(Groucho) well.......I enjoy a good cigar but I take it out occasionally.

[This message has been edited by Iain (edited 16 October 2000).]
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.