Hi,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for a company which can provide and industrial type (portal frame building about 40 X 9 M in the Berry area. as well as a separate garages /guest room of about 20 x 6 m with same proportions There are plenty of builders offering gable roofed sheds but i am looking for a hipped roof with a pitch of about 20-25 degrees as I would then build a verandah after the home is completed to give Australian colonial style.

My plan is to have the builder construct the "sheds" for want of a better word including roof, zincalume, and I will then complete the rest of the building. I have experience in project management and planning issues and can see no legal or council problems and it seems to me to be more time and cost efficient to do it this way as I can then work at my leisure under cover with relatively unskilled assistance prefabricating the walls which would be timber frame with hardieplank or similar cladding with as all walls will be non load bearing . Any one who could advise or assist would be appreciated
Thanks

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...