Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Peter R
    Another complication is she has a 12 year old daughter.

Peter R
    :eek:

For what it's worth, these are the sort of websites I develop however I would never give a quote up front, without getting some more details.

Hosting? It's not unfeasible to find a host for anywhere from $150 pa upwards.

Another lead maybe Daryl from the aussiewoods info website, the site he developed uses the same prinicples that Apple is looking for.
    There was a young boy called Wyatt
    Who was awfully quiet
    And then one day
    He faded away
    Because he overused White

Floorsanding in Canberra and Albury.....

Thumbs up Thanks Namtrak

Quote Originally Posted by namtrak
    For what it's worth, these are the sort of websites I develop however I would never give a quote up front, without getting some more details.

Hosting? It's not unfeasible to find a host for anywhere from $150 pa upwards.

Another lead maybe Daryl from the aussiewoods info website, the site he developed uses the same prinicples that Apple is looking for.
    Can you send me an email, I will keep you in the file for future reference. There has been some good stuff come through here. Helpful bunch when they get down to it.

Peter R

my boyfriends dad has just gone through the process of setting up a website for a small business with mail order access, he was hoping to attract sales from the american market.

There are some really crap websites out there - they either have no information or they don't give contact details or they are so fancy that they run like dogs. Its really worth getting someone ( or a number of someones ) to play with any finished site and give feedback. You don't want to rely on potential customers getting frustrated and going away never to return and not telling you what the problems are.

BTW don't forget that any business which is international will also have tax implications.

There are tafe courses out there about running web based businesses. It could be well worth the investment. And don't forget your local library as a resource.
    no-one said on their death bed I wish I spent more time in the office!