Hi all, this is my first experiance on any forum. I have done a plaster board job lining a new extension that we finished approximatly 10 month ago. The customer has recently noticed cracking through approximatly a quater of the plastered joint some ceiling and some walls.Our job was to only applied the 10mm plaster board and tape the joints and give all joints the standard 3 coat flushing process as is the industry standard and then sanded. This is the proceedure we have used over thirty years or more of experiance. I would like to help this customer solve this problem and fix it properly free of charge. Can anyone give me some advice on the best way to fix this and any advice on why this may have accured? The only thing i can think of as to why this has accured is settling of the new extension, or the structure hasnt been braced properly or the earth quake that went through adelaide approximatly 2 months ago which is when this customer first called me. Thanks your feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...