Default AVG Antivirus Free Users

If you are having dramas updating the free version of AVG 7 don't buggerise around with your computer are re-install the program like I did. Just punch "problems updating AVG" into google and read all about it on some forums or the AVG forum. Save yourself some heartache .

Cheers
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

I re-installed it like you did

Rocker

There is comfort in numbers

Cheers
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

What problems, it installed over version 6 first time. The phase of the moon, the alignment of the planets etc must have been correct.

Pat
    Still amazed!

i had no problems either

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/rema...rity;mode=nest

I'll make it easy for you. It only happens with the free version and it depends what time you are logging on. I don't have the problem on my machine because I have the full version but SWMBO occaisionally has problems updating her free version. Its not installing ver 7 its the regular updates that are problematic.

Cheers
    Squizzy