Default Furniture Painters

Does anybody know of a place in Sydney (Canterbury, Burwood, Ashfield sort of area would be most ideal) which paints/finishes furniture items for you? I have a large furniture project I'm working on, and am looking for somewhere to get it painted.

Or even a good spray painter or something like that.

Might be a good idea to let your fingers do the walking in the Yellow Pages. The book rather than on line.

Seeing that you are working on it yourself why not go the whole hog and paint (spray) it yourself. Buying a good spray painting set up may be cheaper than having others do it for you.

My uncle (a panel beater) reckons it'd cost a mint to get it done professionally.

So, to do it myself: What am I looking for? (see attached for project which needs painting)

A dust free environment is essential for satisfactory spray painting. You need a compressor or at least an electric spraygun if you are going to use oil based paint. If not oil based paint, forget the compressor and electric spraygun. You need an airless spray machine to spray acrylic paints if that's what you are going to use for your finish.
    The type of finish you will need depends on what the project it going to be used for. If its kitchen units then you need something very durable to stand up to the king of abuse kitchen furniture experiences. If its just storage units then you can use a material that is not so durable. If you decide to do the job yourself and you don;t have the necessary spray equipment, you may be better off going to your local hire store and hire the stuff you need.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

If not oil based paint, forget the compressor and electric spraygun. You need an airless spray machine to spray acrylic paints if that's what you are going to use for your finish.