Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yup poofy hands

Suitable for the PM.
    Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by vsquizz
    Pete, He seems to be pointing at something in the second photo, do you think its the hand lotion container??
    Just had to change me daks.. (wet 'em!)

Nah, I think in the race to touch up the photos in Photoshop to make 'em look more macho, he got a paper cut, and he's sort of clenching his middle finger to stop the stinging.

Oooohhh, I hope it's better before he rubs the lotion in, it could sting for a second!

Cheers,

P

Kids an SWMBO want to know why Dad has been ROFL for last 5 minutes.

I actually think they are "stunt hands". They also use stunt parts in those videos that Al keeps under the counter at Plenty. :eek:

PS Apparently when asking for those videos you have to use a special code word... Don't know what it is myself.

Cheers
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

I get the picture, Minister of Proctology , or preparing for the secret Bob Brown handshake
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Default Warning:PM's hand pictures just another internet fake

You are absolutely right about the stunt hands Squizz, I did some homework:

I went back through the BB archives, to the time when the PM-elect was just a junk yard man, and pulled this genuine unretouched photo from the file.

I think it proves conclusively that the pictures posted previously were just a fake, the hand is merely just another bit of stock waiting to be sold. I don't reckon he can keep this blokey hand ruse going for much longer.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What will become of him if the press get a hold of this????

Grunt, aren't you supposed to be minding him?

P

Damn, this is going to be known as the 'Hands Overboard' incident.

What dirt do we have on the other candiates? We need something to take the heat off Ozwinner.

Mind you, I just wish that Ozwinner would keep his hands to himself, so we don't have 'Spin' him out of trouble again.
    Photo Gallery

STOP PRESS

Hands Overboard Scandal Rocks Tupperware
    Party>>

Melbourne Today: Would be Al Presidente (we’ll make it a republic) Al (wid de rough hands) Ozwinner of the previously squeaky clean Tupperware Party today denied all claims that since retiring from his previous job in the construction industry, his hands had become soft as babies bottoms and were not unlike that of his pasty faced suit wearing opposition. Mr Winner said this morning, at a hastily called Press Conference in, of all places, a junk shop, reading from an unprepared statement that “if you don’t like it you can sit on it” and produced the digit in question for the press gallery.

In an unrelated issue it is yet to be confirmed that an unknown old lady is to take legal action against Mr Winner. Apparently the lady is going to seek damages for allegedly being struck by a Spark Plug which emerged at great velocity from the would be president’s motor vehicle.

In yet further unsubstantiated scandal there are murmurs amongst the internet community of a circulating media which shows a lycra clad figure, purportedly the would be president. “Bollocks” was all the leader of the Tupperware Party had to say on this issue “I much prefer a leather strop”.>>
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

Further to our breaking news story the leader of the opposition himself has made a rare public appearance and not to be outdone has displayed both his digits for the public.

Party officials where adamant that they tried to get the president elect to have a shave beforehand but apparently he refused.
    Last edited by vsquizz; 4th October 2004 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Swinging voter
    Squizzy

Beachport, South Oz, the best little town on the planet.

Diplomatic Affairs? Hells Bells, does that mean I have to be NICE to the husbands as I leap from their bedroom windows instead of my current gale of insane laughter and cries of "Don't shoot, I'm old and frail!" :eek:

Hey Al, looks like we are gunna have a state election in the land of sand with two prize turkeys running for the top job. Have the Tupperware Party got a candidate??

Cheers
    Squizzy

Or are we still suffering from the Hands Overboard Incident!
    Squizzy