Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default moron caught red handed

not sure what to make of this.

Sitting on the back step.
    See a bloke tring to jump my side fence (I'm on a corner block)... he's jumped onto the 7' high fence and has a leg up and over.
    I say "#### off"
    He says "#### you $$$$"

I see red and hurdle the fence, ending up on the footpath.

He starts saying 'come on $$$$" and stripping off his shirts.
    His 60 something year old mum is holding him back, and he is pushing her out of his way.
    His dad is holding me back (actually I'm standing there rather bemused), till I tell his dad "look at your wife, she is almost being knocked to the ground". Dad doesn't know what to do, protect his middle aged fit looking son or his elderly wife from her own son.

Son keeps acting out and telling me he is going to be back.
    I say something along the lines of 'anytime, bring your weak #### mates'

I end up calming mum and dad, old mate is still acting out... I actually ask mum and dad if they want me to sort out their son, as he is carrying on like a moron. I call them 'aunty' and 'uncle' and get protective of them as the son is being such of freaking moron and is uttering some pretty bad threats.

I'm hoping that the son comes around later on or over the weekend... I'm so angry on behalf of his own parents.

Later I call the cops, rationally explain the situation, and they ask if I think he is a mental patient.

So far I've had the ballifs, the Fed Police, and 'private debt collectors' (that tried to push into the house and then tried fighting their way in) come to my house looking for the last tenant

I so hope he brings his mates and tries a home invasion because they will end up cable tied on the footpath, waiting for the police.

Sorry to say this... but there are some freaking morons in the world, and they need a serious reality check.

So, police are notified... and I really hope the lad comes back (the coward will bring his mates) because I am so angry about the way he treated his mum.

I mean "really! you can't pull your shirt off and you can't push past your 60something year old mum?"... while telling me that you will "come over and gang bash me?"

What a strange situation to be in!
    Cheers,
    Clinton

"Use your third eye" - Watson

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clinton_findlay/

How old do you think he was?

Did you come up with any ideas as to why he was trying to jump the fence anyway?

By the sounds of it he was probably already arced up about something before he got to you, maybe having a dispute with the parents. I would have tried to get a name and addess out of someone since he attempted to tresspass and made personal threats against you.

Wether mentally unstable or drugged up to his eyeballs on ice, I'd invite a few mates around for a bbq and let work know of the possible situation.
    Pat
    Work is a necessary evil to be avoided. Mark Twain

Paint the top of the fence with a thick layer of grease. Laugh loudly as the D.H. crashes to the ground trying to get over the fence.

Repeat.

Laugh even louder if someone has left some broken bottles against the fence, or D.H. was carrying some full ones.

The greased fences idea comes from Cabramatta, where the residents were sick of the druggies running along the top of their fences while running from the Police. It seems to have worked.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrlee View Post
    Paint the top of the fence with a thick layer of grease. Laugh loudly as the D.H. crashes to the ground trying to get over the fence.

Repeat.

Laugh even louder if someone has left some broken bottles against the fence, or D.H. was carrying some full ones.

The greased fences idea comes from Cabramatta, where the residents were sick of the druggies running along the top of their fences while running from the Police. It seems to have worked.
    I know of someone else that had a similar problem and solved it by building a brick wall and finishing the top with a layer of morter containing large pieces of broken glass bottles. This is also what was used on the walls of the original albany prison in wa.

Why were his parents waiting on the other side of the fence ?

clinton
    forget about it
    witch1

How bizzar. What WERE his parents doing?

I once had a guy come over my side fenc too. I was in the studio out the back. Saw him fummbling nd getting his hands over the fence ready to leg up. I strolled out and waited in teh middle of the lawn for him too appear over the fence. "Hello! What the #%$&^ do you want? " Took ten years off his life I reckon. "Uuuuuum! Uuuuuuuuuuuuh! I'm looking for Lance. Is he here! "...... "NO HE"S B*&%$^ NOT! AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING WORTH STEELING. NOW F*&*^%& OFF" Thinking about it I rang the police and gave them a description. They picked him up a couple of hours later coming out of a house down the road.
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)
    Follow my little workshop/gallery on facebook. things of clay and wood.

were you a sailor?
    Mick

avantguardian

I_wanna_Shed is offline Now I've got a 10x14m shed! I need a new name...

Quote Originally Posted by nihilism View Post
    I know of someone else that had a similar problem and solved it by building a brick wall and finishing the top with a layer of morter containing large pieces of broken glass bottles. This is also what was used on the walls of the original albany prison in wa.
    Went on a tour of the old Freo Prison a few weeks ago, and got this pic. Damn, that would be a deterent! Not sure about the legalities though, but it would be tempting!

I told the neighbour about it and he says the lad has a reputation for violence, stealing and drug use.
    He was in his front yard when it all happened and is disgusted that the old lady was given such a hard time by her son.

He knows where the lad lives and said he'd keep an eye out and call the police if the lad comes around when I'm not here. He will chat to the father this week and explain that "I've been a good boy"... reckon helping the neighbour dig some brick wall/fence foundations got me some brownie points.

Saw his parents at the local fruit and veg shop today... introduced myself and gave them a smile. Seems their son is 'a poor boy having troubles'... I take that to mean mental health issues relating to drug use and/or poor self control.
    I feel sorry for them.
    Cheers,
    Clinton

"Use your third eye" - Watson

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clinton_findlay/

Bloody Collingwood supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton1 View Post
    I told the neighbour about it and he says the lad has a reputation for violence, stealing and drug use.
    He was in his front yard when it all happened and is disgusted that the old lady was given such a hard time by her son.

He knows where the lad lives and said he'd keep an eye out and call the police if the lad comes around when I'm not here. He will chat to the father this week and explain that "I've been a good boy"... reckon helping the neighbour dig some brick wall/fence foundations got me some brownie points.

Saw his parents at the local fruit and veg shop today... introduced myself and gave them a smile. Seems their son is 'a poor boy having troubles'... I take that to mean mental health issues relating to drug use and/or poor self control.
    I feel sorry for them.
    At least there are other people looking out too then.
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)
    Follow my little workshop/gallery on facebook. things of clay and wood.

The broken glass on the fence is 'traditional' but would get you into all sorts of legal trouble these days as it would be considered a type of 'man trap' and shows you were out to hurt the criminal.

Which is why I suggested the grease on top - not intent to harm, just discourage access - any injury is the D.H.'s own fault, and the Police can more easily identify him as he will have greasy of grass stained hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bsrlee View Post
    The broken glass on the fence is 'traditional' but would get you into all sorts of legal trouble these days as it would be considered a type of 'man trap' and shows you were out to hurt the criminal.

Which is why I suggested the grease on top - not intent to harm, just discourage access - any injury is the D.H.'s own fault, and the Police can more easily identify him as he will have greasy of grass stained hands.
    Yeah, that's true. I just have no sympathy for thiefs and don't think the law always gives them what they deserve.