Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Poken da head in!!

Hi all.
    Found this site by accident & started to read some of the posts. Only read some as there are heaps of posts here.

I thought I could also contribute as I have a weath of knowledge of how well planned projects turn out. My first foray into sniffing wood (read mainly particle board) was redoing the kitchen. It turned out reasonable considering it resembles a famous Australian landmark at present. If you said the Ettamonga Pub building; you would be walking home with a Cuppy doll under your arms tonight.

I have frequent flyer points at the local waste management station as I transport a lot of goods from Bunnings to that place via a short stay at my place.

Any way got hooked on the Q& A's input here. Just got to see if the advice given here can help with a longer stay at my place for some of these projects before relocation to the local project heaven.

G'day and welcome Comfy. You are possibly not alone in harbouring, short term, offerings - we all must start somewhere. I'll bet some of your efforts have brought you pleasure,, even if it was only in the construction stage. I've got a few of those.

soth

Welcome to the forum.

Ah a kitchen. I know where that is.