Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Please look at what you write before you post. Your point 1/ Show me in what law where that applies to a home owner not conducting a service. Your point 2/ you state "alters an existing installation" Now this is nonsense writen by an idiot. An electrician can not install a non compliant installation, how can he. If he does, does he then report himself, what more can I say.
    You are chasing the bogeyman, Woo!! he is going to come and eat you, its all hot air designed to frighten people, Its "Reds under the bed", "The Yellow peril" and now "The man thats going to sue you for changing your own light socket". The guys in this forum use Saws, fix cars, weld and do all sorts of technical things. If they are such idiots as not to be able to loosen a couple of screws and fit a new light baton without some officious twerp saying you cant do that, then I made a mistake coming to Australia. Its not the land of fence wire fixes, its the land of wee men in white coats with clip boards. I know thats not so. I was not born here, I chose this place and there has never been a day I regretted it. Please dont have me start now.

when we put our power underground we dug teh trench and put in the wire/conduit adn the electritian just came aout and conected it either end.

worked out verry cheep.

www.carlweiss.com.au
    Mobile Sawmilling & Logging Service
    8" & 10" Lucas Mills, bobcat, 4wd tractor, 12 ton dozer, stihl saws.

Please look at what you write before you post. Your point 1/ Show me in what law where that applies to a home owner not conducting a service. Your point 2/ you state "alters an existing installation" Now this is nonsense writen by an idiot. An electrician can not install a non compliant installation, how can he. If he does, does he then report himself, what more can I say.
    You're just never going to get it are you? Go away and do what the guy in your avatar is doing for awhile and come back when you have something sensible to contribute.
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."

This has gone on long enough.