Default Painting doors with mini rollers

I'm about to paint new doors with brush for the panel-edge detail and mini roller on the flat. Already purchased Aquanamel semi gloss.

The foam and microfibre roller packaging both state they are suitable for Aquanamel (interesting that they mention only this product by name) and generically mention gloss, varnish...

I'm pretty sure the final result will depend on technique, eg paint load and how much it's worked, but looking for your experiences and any tips on mini roller choice, and technique too

I got a really smooth finish on a cupboard door by laying-off with brush tip after using the roller - but, gee, with water-based paint you have to be fast!

I warmed the pot of paint. (The can in hot water for a while.) And with the door resting horizontally because the paint has thinned out (being heated) it spreads easier. To minimise brush strokes. It worked, but because the only place I had space to lay it out was in the shed, which was dusty, the paint picked up a lot of dust spot marks. Perhaps in the right environment, it would be good.

I painted a full house set of doors using Uni-Pro microfibre mini rollers on all faces, they also got into the detail around each panel.
    However I was using gloss enamel so not sure how it would compare. Perhaps some Floetrol may assist but have no personal experience.