PDA

View Full Version : Returning after a long break

Graham99
7th June 2009, 10:28 PM
Hi there,

I was a member on this forum a long time ago, but have not posted here for a very long time. At the time I was setting up a workshop in the garage, based upon the principle that cars have paint on them so that they can live outside. One vehicle wont fit anyway so that makes the decision easy.

So in this time, how much progress have I made. Honestly, very little. I've got married, done a lot of travelling with my new wife and the kids, but the grand plan to fix the garage and turn it into a workshop has fallen by the wayside. I see a garden shed necessary to place all the things that dont belong in the garage into, but this key item is holding up progress.

So it's been much ado about nothing really. But in the next few weeks we are going to get into the shed, chuck all the junk in the trailer, and see if we can get the ball rolling again.

It's been good having a look at the forum again, and seeing the changes that have been made. I will be visiting more often I believe.

Regards
Graham

tea lady
7th June 2009, 11:24 PM
Oh well! But after a slight detour. Maybe we should call you boomerang. :think:

Welcome back! :D

chrisb691
7th June 2009, 11:53 PM
Welcome back Graham. You need to go for it, otherwise it will end up just another lost dream.

Christos
8th June 2009, 01:11 AM
Well as you can see there are some new members of which I am one of since you joined. :)