PDA

View Full Version : When was i born?

Scott Swindells
12th March 2009, 05:06 PM
G'day, I'm new here (i have a greeting posted earlier today) , going over some of the conditions of the site i came across this:

Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

:clap::roflmao::clap:

love it! I see the administrators have a sense of humour

Scott

DavidG
12th March 2009, 05:09 PM
Given the fact that some persons don't seem to know their birth date and enter the current date, or some other date at registration, this request is not so funny.:doh:

dennford
12th March 2009, 05:51 PM
Given the fact that some persons don't seem to know their birth date and enter the current date, or some other date at registration, this request is not so funny.:doh:

Okay, so it's the "some persons" that are funny - how true;

As we used to say "there's only thee an me reet in this world - an' ah sumtimes wurry abaht thee"

Papa
12th March 2009, 06:03 PM
My wives birthday changes every year. She has been 23 for years!

BTW,, Welcome!

Scott Swindells
12th March 2009, 06:05 PM
My wives birthday changes every year. She has been 23 for years!

BTW,, Welcome!

Ha ha, i guess birthdays do change after all :U

Skew ChiDAMN!!
12th March 2009, 06:12 PM
The real problem with not remembering SWMBOs birthday... and her knowing you don't remember, is that she can make you feel guilty and spend more than you'd planned... several times a year!

"Hang on Honey... it's <insert annual sporting event here> Day! I'm pretty sure I'd remember if your birthday had been around then anytime over the last :censored2: years!" :~

(God help you if you say this and it is her birthday though...)

Papa
12th March 2009, 06:52 PM
The real problem with not remembering SWMBOs birthday... and her knowing you don't remember, is that she can make you feel guilty and spend more than you'd planned... several times a year!

"Hang on Honey... it's <insert annual sporting event here> Day! I'm pretty sure I'd remember if your birthday had been around then anytime over the last :censored2: years!" :~

(God help you if you say this and it is her birthday though...)

I have no problem with the day, it is Halloween, and that is easy because she
has sun allergies and is a "Creature of the night"!!:o:o:o

It's the year that confuses me???:C:C:C

chrisb691
12th March 2009, 08:35 PM
If a member in a previous life is re-incarnated, the he/she will obviously need to update their birthdate.

Well done Neil, for having the forsight to understand this need. :D