PDA

View Full Version : DonB

DonB
3rd March 2009, 10:23 PM
G'day mates,
Just joined up today, found you all from google search for router tables, home made.
Looked so good I joined immediately... I belong to the Albury/Wodonga woodcrafters Club, fairly new there too, but loving the friendship and their combined great knowledge base, and their willingness to impart that knowledge.
Just taken up box making too, hence the need for a router table.
Anyway, nuff said, so hope to be able to join in the discussions, as an old construction worker of 64 years, I might be able to say something intelligent, it might be the first time I have, according to the cheese and kisses.
Don.:):U:B

Wood Borer
3rd March 2009, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the board Don - good to see another North East woodworker on the Bulletin Board.:2tsup:

Say g'day to the Albury/Wodonga members too.

munruben
3rd March 2009, 11:15 PM
Welcome DonB. Wodonga has a special place in my heart. My daughter was born there.

masoth
4th March 2009, 12:13 AM
G'day Don, and welcome from me too. I feel safe in saying you will have fun in these forums.

soth

Ed Reiss
4th March 2009, 01:08 PM
Don, welcome to the forums. Glad you could join us:2tsup:

Ruddy
4th March 2009, 02:10 PM
Welcome Don.........Albury Wodonga is a wonderful region. I spent many happy holidays there as a kid in the 1950's and have always enjoyed going back there....
enjoy the forum.

Ruddy

Jethrow
4th March 2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome Don
Ive only recently joined, Finding it to be a great forum.

terry arnold
4th March 2009, 04:02 PM
Gooday Don
welcome to the nut house fairly new at this myself.

Cheers

Terry

artme
7th March 2009, 01:53 PM
G'day DonB and welcome to our corner of cyberspace!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Don't know how I missed you earlier.:doh:

DonB
7th March 2009, 08:38 PM
G'day mates,
Just joined up today, found you all from google search for router tables, home made.
Looked so good I joined immediately... I belong to the Albury/Wodonga woodcrafters Club, fairly new there too, but loving the friendship and their combined great knowledge base, and their willingness to impart that knowledge.
Just taken up box making too, hence the need for a router table.
Anyway, nuff said, so hope to be able to join in the discussions, as an old construction worker of 64 years, I might be able to say something intelligent, it might be the first time I have, according to the cheese and kisses.
Don.:):U:B

An idle mind is the Devil's work. And the Devils name is Alzheimer's.

orificiam
7th March 2009, 09:02 PM
DonB welcome to the forum from me as well.
Cheers Tony.:):)