PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Canada

Brian Isabelle
21st November 2008, 11:25 AM
Hi to all !! I belong to a pen turning forum here in Canada. I was reading a post from one of your own (Simomatra) regarding an International Pen Swap.I came to this sight not realizing that I was a member already:D Computer crash and all bookmarks gone:((
I just finished looking at all the marvelous projects and stuff in your photo gallery. WOW:2tsup: Thats about it for now.From the freezing town in Canada, Take Care

Ed Reiss
21st November 2008, 12:39 PM
Hi Brian....welcome back to the forums!:2tsup:

We've been getting a taste of your Canada Clipper air here in the states this past week:doh: ...don't mind saying that it would be great if there was some way to keep the cold north of the border:U

hughie
21st November 2008, 01:03 PM
Brian,

welcome back, not alot of Canucks on the forum. :2tsup:

switt775
21st November 2008, 01:26 PM
Hi Brian....welcome back to the forums!:2tsup:

We've been getting a taste of your Canada Clipper air here in the states this past week:doh: ...don't mind saying that it would be great if there was some way to keep the cold north of the border:U

He could probably get something arranged in exchange for you guys keeping the acid rain south of the border.:U

Ed Reiss
21st November 2008, 01:38 PM
He could probably get something arranged in exchange for you guys keeping the acid rain south of the border.:U

We don't mind sharing!!:U

Brian Isabelle
21st November 2008, 01:46 PM
Ya I would put up with the cold, but I hate watching the paint on my truck drip off from the ACID RAIN.......LOL:D:D:D

switt775
21st November 2008, 01:59 PM
We don't mind sharing!!:U

I know. I remember:D

Simomatra
21st November 2008, 06:13 PM
Welcome back Brian,good to see you were a member all the time.

Sam

artme
21st November 2008, 09:09 PM
G´day Brian and welcome back to the real world.:p:p:p