PDA

View Full Version : New Member

campasano
19th November 2008, 04:28 AM
my name is Mike campasano, I reside in Citrus Heights California and have been a woodworker since High School years. I am 77 years young and belong to a few wood forums. I have been retired since 1988 and keep myself busy with travel, gardening and making things for family and friends. Will keep in touch with the forum group.

Ad de Crom
19th November 2008, 05:03 AM
Hi Mike, welcome.
I'm with my 68 years a bit younger than you are, but what the heck, as long as we are able to make some fun in our workshop, it's okay, right.
Do you know Wally Dickerman, he's still turning at his age, so a way to go for us.
Have fun.

Ad

Ed Reiss
19th November 2008, 12:34 PM
Welcome Mike....
guess at 62 that would make me the kid in the crowd!!:U

Glad you could join us:2tsup:

Wongdai
19th November 2008, 11:56 PM
Just wanted to say Ed, that you do a magnificent job at making the new people feel welcome. Well done!

Ed Reiss
20th November 2008, 12:39 AM
shhhhhhh.....talk like that will ruin my bad reputation!!!!:doh: lol

Thanks Wongdai, but lets not forget all the other guys, like Ad for one, that give a warm welcome to newbies!:2tsup:

campasano
20th November 2008, 03:31 AM
I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome, it is indeed a pleasure to belong to a site with such considerate
members that make a newbie a part of their woodworking family.....Mike

Papa
20th November 2008, 03:43 AM
Welcome, and I want to say this is the nicest forum I have ever
belonged to.

Wonderful people, even if most are a bit touched, I guess that
comes with our hobby??:roll::roll::roll:

munruben
20th November 2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome Mike, great to have you as a member. :2tsup:

tea lady
20th November 2008, 10:19 AM
Hi there. Welcome aboard. Remember pics are always welcome too.:D

jerryc
20th November 2008, 01:55 PM
Mike,

You beat me by a couple of years in the age stakes but I won't hold that against you. So a picture or two of your work and perhaps your workshop won't go amiss. We all like to sticky beak.

Jerry

hughie
21st November 2008, 01:06 PM
Mike,

Pssst! I gotta warn you the inmates have taken over, run for your life . :2tsup:

artme
21st November 2008, 09:24 PM
G´day Mike and welcome to you.:):):)
So Ed thinks he´s the pup; I´m only 61and still trying not to catch up with the more senior addicts amongst us.:D

Ed Reiss
22nd November 2008, 12:06 AM
G´day Mike and welcome to you.:):):)
So Ed thinks he´s the pup; I´m only 61and still trying not to catch up with the more senior addicts amongst us.:D

Well yeah....the wife is constantly telling me to grow up!!!:doh: