PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Den
27th October 2008, 10:12 AM
Hi All, I'm in Sydney now after 26 years in Perth. Did woodworking in high school and really enjoyed it. Build a new WRC outdoor setting with my late father by copying our 20 year old worn out one. REALLY liked building something useful out of wood. Sweet sweeet WRC. Now I have my own place and I would like to build some outdoor furniture with WRC. One thing I have learned is that experience is priceless but sometimes a few words can shorten a learning curve from years to hours. I hope some of you will help me fast forward my skills. Cheers, Den

Stevenp
27th October 2008, 11:36 AM
G'day Den, You have come to the right place for info. If the people here don't know , then you dont need to know it.:D
Welcome to the forum:)

Ed Reiss
27th October 2008, 12:44 PM
Hi Den...welcome to the asylum!!:U:wink::p:U

Lots of good people here ready to help out....enjoy!

Den
28th October 2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Gents, Thanks for the warm welcome. Will see you on the boards....

...Den

Billy
28th October 2008, 06:01 PM
Gidday, I've only been a member for a couple of days and already learning heaps, great to be able to pick the brains of you experienced guys, can't stop now, gotta make some more sawdust.
cheers, billy

Papa
28th October 2008, 06:33 PM
Gidday, I've only been a member for a couple of days and already learning heaps, great to be able to pick the brains of you experienced guys, can't stop now, gotta make some more sawdust.
cheers, billy

Man does not live by saw dust alone, you need chips and shavings.

Welcome from another new guy.

bluegum30
28th October 2008, 07:40 PM
g'day Den and welcome aboard, this forum is the best.
Lloyd.:U

munruben
30th October 2008, 03:22 PM
G'day Den, Welcome to the forum.. Great place to be.:):2tsup: