PDA

View Full Version : Another Scouser.

filsgreen
26th October 2008, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone.

Thought I'd say hello after hearing about your site from Woodwould. I'm from Jersey a small island 100 miles south of the UK and 13 miles from the coast of Normandy in France. However, I do come from Liverpool (UK) originally.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts on shed builds, as you lot seem to have workshops bigger than my house :)

Cheers

Phil

Skew ChiDAMN!!
26th October 2008, 10:09 PM
I'm looking forward to reading the posts on shed builds, as you lot seem to have workshops bigger than my house :)

And still not enough room to fit everything in! :D

Welcome aboard, Phil!

Wood Borer
26th October 2008, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the board.

tea lady
26th October 2008, 10:36 PM
However, I do come from Liverpool (UK) originally.

Phil

Well that's alright then. You can stay.:D

Acshully, I think some friends of mine just moved from Jersey to over here. Their daughter goes to my son's school. (I think it was Jersey. Cold? Wet? :hmm: I'll have to check now. :rolleyes:)

Anyway, welcome aboard. Any pics? We like pics.:D

Ed Reiss
27th October 2008, 06:10 AM
13 miles from the coast of Normandy in France. :)

Cheers

Phil

Any plans on invading them?:?lol

Phil...welcome to the insanely great forum!!:U

filsgreen
27th October 2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :2tsup: I'll post some pictures if you promise you don't laugh at the size of it, oooh er missus:U . Jersey gets slightly better weather than the UK in general, but yes cold and wet at the mo.

Phil

pitbull
27th October 2008, 05:18 PM
Hey up Phil, welcome to the forum, Kevin on UK Workshop.:2tsup:

filsgreen
27th October 2008, 06:01 PM
Hiya Kevin, poppin between them! Good win for you on Saturday.

paul collins
27th October 2008, 06:16 PM
hi phil & welcome glad to see more scousers here,i am ex norris green a long time ago this is a great forum,you will enjoy your visits.:2tsup:

filsgreen
27th October 2008, 06:50 PM
Alright Paul, thanks mate my Missus is from Noggsy:). I'm from Bootle, been in Jersey about 18 months. Hoping to get back to Brisbane for my 50th next year. I was last there in 1989, stayed on the Gold Coast somewhere, that's right I remember now , in my hire car. :U

pitbull
28th October 2008, 01:09 AM
Hiya Kevin, poppin between them! Good win for you on Saturday.

Ha,Ha,Ha, You could say that. I'm still buzzing.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/albyback/sunderland.gif :D

munruben
28th October 2008, 07:58 AM
Hi Phil, welcome mate.