PDA

View Full Version : G'day, what a nice forum!

Raoul23
17th October 2008, 03:34 PM
G'day,

Really nice forum with alot of useful info and polite members.

I'll be checking in again thats for sure.

Cheers,

Raoul

Ad de Crom
17th October 2008, 07:25 PM
Hi Raoul, welcome and have fun.
Ad

Pat
17th October 2008, 07:58 PM

Raoul, are you sure you got the correct forum :U

Hangon, it is the "nice" forum, welcome to the madhouse, you can spend hours sifting thru the accumulated knowledge of professionals thru to mugs like me. Don't be afraid to ask questions, do searches and laugh at the village idiots.

Claw Hama
17th October 2008, 10:07 PM
Did someone call me? Polite Claw Hama they call me. Welcome Raoul, always interesting, always fun, lots of info but no not always polite but hell thats half the fun. Enjoy.

joe greiner
17th October 2008, 10:50 PM
Welcome aboard, Raoul.

Hmmm; "useful and polite," eh? Lucky you: You get the new and improved version, but ever the best on Earth anyway.

Cheers,
Joe

prozac
18th October 2008, 12:11 AM
Welcome Raoul.

Ed Reiss
18th October 2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Raoul...and welcome!:2tsup:

....and the "village idiots" that Pat referred to, you'd have to include me in that catagorie since I actually paid good money for a Red Mallee burl and then actually thought it would be a piece of cake to turn it!!:doh::no::no:

Have fun with the forums!!

BTW...where is Port Macquarie?

STAR
18th October 2008, 12:43 AM
G'day,

I'll be checking in again thats for sure.

Cheers,

Raoul

That is an understatement. This forum would have to be at the top of the tree. The glue that holds it all together all over Australia and even the world is the fact that we have many informal BBQ's all over Australia.

I have been to three as a stranger, and there is not one person there I would not want as my friend. It is like a Lions, Apex or Rotary organization. If there is an out of town Woodie's Event ( for our Sepo friends, that is not a love in. ) everybody is invited, and unlike Corey, the host's place is well respected.

Raoul23
18th October 2008, 08:11 AM
Got to be the one of the most beautiful places in the world (well I think so). Its about 4hours north of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. You should check it out on Google Earth, small town with lots of beaches.

munruben
18th October 2008, 11:10 AM
Welcome Raoul, nice to have you aboard. Yes it is a beautiful part of Australia, been there many times.

Ed Reiss
18th October 2008, 11:53 AM
Got to be the one of the most beautiful places in the world (well I think so). Its about 4hours north of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. You should check it out on Google Earth, small town with lots of beaches.

Oh yea...will have to get a room at the Lavender cottage Beach House next time out that way:;

Look there's Raoul waving at us...Google Earth is neat!:2tsup: