PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Werribee.

rotten_66
12th October 2008, 09:49 PM
Greetings all.
Joined the Forum a little while back but never quite got around to the Hello/Welcome Wagon thing so here goes.

The Forum handle comes from playing local Aussie Rules footy back in the eighties and having Ron as a first name so copped an association with Rotten Ron Andrews from Essendon, well it stuck to me as well.

Married for ten years with three littluns who love to use dad's habd tools, unfortunately mainly for digging in our big vegie patch :oo:. Why don't they make WD40 in a caterers pack? I seem to go though so much trying to get things to work again after they have planted them.

Just completed an extension to the house, sub-contracted not by self, and have a large double garage with a store room (Read: Dad's new workshop but don't tell SWMBO) attached to the back. This will hopefully allow my love of woodworking to develop, not an expert by any measure but love having a go with my limited skills.

So far I have loved reading the threads on planes, it is such a passionate topic for alot of you out there, and look forward to seeing the outcomes from the pallet challenge.

Thanks and look forward to many years of fun and sawdust making,

Claw Hama
12th October 2008, 10:13 PM
Welcome Rotten, I'm sure you will enjoy being part of the forum community, it's all in a days fun and we all learn stuff along the way.

Ad de Crom
12th October 2008, 10:43 PM
Welcome Rotten, hope you can find your way in this community.
That would be not so hard, it's a very nice and friendly community from different country's.
There is something we all like it to see, PICTURES.

Have fun. Ad :)

Ed Reiss
13th October 2008, 03:23 AM
Hi Ron...and welcome! :aro-u:what they said:aro-u: