PDA

View Full Version : G'Day - Is this Legal ?

Utterbar
25th September 2008, 10:34 PM
I'm a barrister from the UK whith a secret (inherited) delight in sawing up bits of wood and sticking them back together again.

I' ve just got a small but perfectly formed shed with just about enough room for a triton workcentre & saw and router and a bench. Away we go !

Great Forum. Lots of ideas and help, especially for my new Triton kit.

watson
25th September 2008, 10:43 PM
If you're that organised..that's an obvious code violation....:D

Welcome aboard.

BobR
25th September 2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing something come out of the shed all stuck together.

bluegum30
25th September 2008, 11:10 PM
got a shed and your a woodie no sweat ,welcome mate.

Lloyd.:U

Cliff Rogers
25th September 2008, 11:11 PM
G'day UB..... a lawyer, a pom & a Triton owner.... what can I say.... :D

Welcome aboard. :)

Ed Reiss
26th September 2008, 12:53 PM
Hi UB...and welcome!

A shed, tools, woodworking desire....what more could a bloke want:?

Do try to do something about that barrister thing though:rolleyes:

RicB
26th September 2008, 01:10 PM
A Barrister? I'm not sure if I can afford to reply.......:rotfl:

billrule
26th September 2008, 01:52 PM
Tis my belief that a soul might need to be a practitioner of the law (or proprietor of an airline) to afford wood in England's green and pleasant land. What you really need is a UTE, and do SKIP runs in the dead of night; it really is criminal what some people throw away.
Anyhow, welcome to the zoo UB; don't be afraid to post pictures, no matter how rudimentary the work. (now if I could just get this mote from my eye....)

cheers,

Bill

Woodwould
26th September 2008, 02:15 PM
Welcome UB!

As a novice legal-eagle-woodworker, you'll truly be approaching the bench. Gavels for everyone for Christmas then? :q

Utterbar
26th September 2008, 08:20 PM
Some nice ones there guys. Thanks for the welcome. The law is sometimes a dusty old game. Now a little corner of it will be saw-dusty.:2tsup: