PDA

View Full Version : Brivis ducted heating wall control Not working

busylion
20th April 2008, 07:39 PM
Hi all,

My Brivis ducted heating (model MPS 20HE v3 ) is not working (no hot air) and the Networker wall control unit has no display at all. Usually when the power in the house is off, the Networker control unit is also off and no display.. the Network control display is to show temperature and other information (day, time , etc) and enable to adjust the room temperature or turn on/off the heater.

I check the power outlet where the outdoor heating unit is connected, it has power.

I turned off for 3 minutes and turn on again the power point (ie to reset the heating unit), still does not fix the problem.

The control unit does not use batteries but use the power from the heating unit.

what could be wrong? can anyone help? many thanks.

I read the owner manual (page 12), it say if the networker has no display, check your 240v power supply or thermostat cable.

one week ago, a tiler/plumber has gone under the house to connect shower base under the house where heater ducts and wiring exist. i check under the house for obvious brokenor damaged wire and no broken or disconnected wire. so it seems to wire from the external heating unit to the indoor network controller is intact.

I open the top of the heating unit and notice there are two pair of wires coming out of the unit, onr to the networker and the other one is connected to the duct.

I also notice there is Brivis Ng1/LO Heating module with a display (LCD). it say "error searching , no SA THM" .

Does any one know what does the error message mean?

Regards & thanks,
busylion