PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any success stories when painting bathroom floor tiles???

GBUH
9th October 2007, 12:14 AM
I have been reading many posts in regards to painting bathroom wall and floor tiles with white knight. Can anyone tell me if this really works and if you can get this type of paint in different colours?

Lastly, can you tell that the tiles have been painted when you use this? And how pricey is it?

Cheers

:2tsup:

GBUH

Honorary Bloke
9th October 2007, 06:55 AM
I have been reading many posts in regards to painting bathroom wall and floor tiles with white knight. Can anyone tell me if this really works and if you can get this type of paint in different colours?

Lastly, can you tell that the tiles have been painted when you use this? And how pricey is it?

Cheers

:2tsup:

GBUH

White Knight tile paint is not recommended for floor tiles or for any surface where water may stand for a period of time.

It comes in a number of colours. You must also use their primer as a base coat.

Here is a link to what you need to know, except for how it looks when applied. I have no experience using it. My guess is that you can probably tell the tiles have been painted, but just a guess. :)

http://www.whiteknightpaints.com.au/product/view/tile-paint#

GBUH
9th October 2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks very much for that Bob.

GBUH.