PDA

View Full Version : new bathroom

tazchris
23rd August 2007, 11:15 PM
Howdy to you all here,I have just finished the bathroom renovation.Will add some more pics to show you the old look.Cheers

juan
24th August 2007, 12:05 PM
Great stuff Taz. Is that a heated towel rail to the right of the vanity?

What dimension is it and are you happy with it?

I bought one on eBay (10 rails but only 510mm wide) but am a little concerned that it is not wide enough to hang a towel without folding it.

Cheers

Dirty Doogie
24th August 2007, 12:37 PM
Those frameless glass shower screens really make a difference!! Nice work

Doog

tazchris
24th August 2007, 11:08 PM
Here are another few pics.The room is 2300 x 2100mm.There was a wall at right angles to the vanity, between it and the towel rail,to house the sliding door.That wall was ripped out,mirror slider's was put over the robe,thus we gained 2100 x 400mm wide into the bathroom,now I can swing my ar...backside.:U Floor to ceiling tiles.Heated towel rail ,from ebay, 1130 x 400mm.I'm not really happy having to fold the towels but that was the maximum room left for that.The vanity is 850 x 450 x 570mm,solid 20mm granite top,Kohler 'escalle' basin,Kohler 'Freelance' loo and semi frameless shower.We gained 100mm, in the shower, by ripping out the plaster wall that formed the shower reccess and putting in the glass walls.Under tile,floor heating.Very happy now with the finished project

juan
25th August 2007, 09:18 AM
Very nice work indeed. Tell us more about the towell rail and undertile heating. Do you have automatic controls on both or do you turn them on manually. Did you install the undertile heating yourself?