PDA

View Full Version : Plasterer required (next week) Melbourne URGENT

mreddie
20th October 2006, 10:22 PM
Hi guys,

Just on the look out for a plasterer to do some minor plaster work on an old house in southern suburbs of Melbourne.

We're planning on moving out in the next month and just want do so some fixups before selling. The catch!! I really need someone to do this HOPEFULLY next week or the week after. Big ask I know but we don't have the time...as people are already beginning to inspect our property...that's how close we're cutting things.

What we need:
1. We have one wall with the bare timber frame that we need some plasterboard fixed to it and connected to the existing ceiling cornice
2. A small bathroom that requires some new plasterboard around one corner and new ceiling plaster over an exisitng ceiling with new cornice.
3. relatively large cavity in lounge wall that needs new plasterboard to fill roughly 1m x 1m hole
4. One wall badly cracked, needs new plasterboard to be applied directly over the top of old wall and to join up flush with existing cornice.
5. Some minor holes where some powerpoints existed.... that too would need to be filled.

BUT that's it. Seriously for an experieneced plasterer I would say it would be no more than 2 days work...potentially 1 day. We've tried many and no one seems interested or cares. I realise it's a busy time of year but if anyone can assist or could work within the next 2 weeks... please respond or offer suggestions. Sorry hate to beg but we need to act now.

Thanks Mr Eddie