PDA

View Full Version : How woodworkers choose their wives

AlexS
18th February 2000, 10:13 AM
A certain woodworker had three girlfriends, but couldn't decide which one he wanted to marry, so he gave each of them $5000 to see what she would do with it.

The first one came back and said "Darling, I've spent the $5000 on planting seedlings of the most beautiful cabinet timbers for you. As our love grows, so will the trees, and you will have a valuable asset in your old age.

The second one came back and said she'd spent the money on buying top of the line tools and equipment for the woodworker, so that he would always be happy, and think of her whenever he was working.

The third one came back an told him she'd spent the money on setting up a gallery where he could sell his work. "When people come to see your work, they'll also see how much in love we are.

The woodworker thought about what they'd each done, and finally married the one with the biggest boobs.

echnidna
10th January 2007, 04:11 PM
verrry interesting logic
good choice though

Groggy
10th January 2007, 05:15 PM
A woodworker with $15 000 to give away? Come on....

AlexS
11th January 2007, 11:55 AM
Does Echnidna win the Lazarus award for resurrecting the longest-dead post?:2tsup:

echnidna
11th January 2007, 12:19 PM
This resurrected thread is a lot older
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?p=441027#post441027

Ianab
11th January 2007, 04:30 PM
A woodworker with $15 000 to give away? Come on....
A woodworker with 3 girlfriends? Come on..... :roll:

Ian :)

John Saxton
11th January 2007, 10:06 PM
Nothing wrong with a woodworker having 3 interests :2tsup: as long as they're on alternate nights :o

Cheers:)

JDarvall
11th January 2007, 10:13 PM
A woodworker with 3 girlfriends? Come on..... :roll:

Ian :)

A woodworker with a choice ? come on..... :D

I've never been swave enough to be chosey. :o ..... I know, I know. How could THAT be possible. :p

JackoH
12th January 2007, 08:38 AM
:2tsup: At least it's about a woodworker (even if adapted from another old joke) As such it is probably the first joke since this forum started way back in the 90's to actually have some connection with the hobby! Congratulations.:2tsup:

echnidna
12th January 2007, 08:41 AM
Nothing wrong with a woodworker having 3 interests :2tsup: as long as they're on alternate nights :o

Cheers:)

Na yer need them all at the same time,
otherwise when d'ya make sawdust :oo:

AlexS
12th January 2007, 01:48 PM
:2tsup: At least it's about a woodworker (even if adapted from another old joke) As such it is probably the first joke since this forum started way back in the 90's to actually have some connection with the hobby! Congratulations.:2tsup:

No, this one is the first:D
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=2585

JackoH
14th January 2007, 09:26 AM
:~ Picky!

Jeff
16th January 2007, 01:37 PM
A man should know a woman who is wealthy, beautiful and sexy. Preferably at three seperate addresses!:cool: