PDA

View Full Version : New Forums added

Neil
1st August 2024, 02:26 PM
A number of new (OLD) forums have been added and can be found in the OTHER STUFF (https://www.renovateforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=7) Section towards the bottom of home page.

Some other outdated and unused forums that came over from WWF have been deleted in a final clean up of the now 3 months old move to this site.

Have submitted ad for Renovate Forums to Australian Wood Review's next addition and am hoping to gat a article for the forums published in a future edition.

Also submitter an ad that will run 2 years in the upcoming 2024 release of Aus & NZ Knifemaking book (https://www.knifeimages.art/knifemakersbook)

Cheers - Neil :U

r3nov8or
2nd August 2024, 08:03 PM
Thanks Neil

Neil
3rd August 2024, 01:46 AM
Updated link to: Knifemaking book in first post to the correct site (link). :doh:

Uncle Bob
3rd August 2024, 03:43 PM
Good stuff Neil.
It would be great to get the likes/thanks working though.

r3nov8or
3rd August 2024, 05:41 PM
Good stuff Neil.

Something we never had on the original site, but yeah, really like it on WWF

DJ’s Timber
4th August 2024, 11:43 AM
Good stuff Neil.

As per Neil reply in another thread

Thanks likes are no longer supported and try as we might we can't get them working on here and they have also disappeared from Woodwork Forums, yet strangely they're still working on Metalwork Forums and I have no idea why or for how long they will work over there.

All 3 forums are running the same program, all 3 are configured the same but only 1 is working.

Just about to pull the plug in the Reno one. This forum should be used to having the plug pulled by now. If I can get it running again I will reinstall it, if not members will just have to say thanks etc. the way we all did 25 years ago before that Likes/Thanks hack existed.

You know how... use your words.

Cheers :U

r3nov8or
4th August 2024, 12:13 PM
As per Neil reply in another thread

Still working on Woodworkers Forum for me

DJ’s Timber
4th August 2024, 04:54 PM
Still working on Woodworkers Forum for me

It still does for some users and in some forums, it doesn’t.